06 August 2006

Pawsted by imei

Ginga's letter to Booboo

Dear Booboo,

I haven't seen you for awhile; how have you been?? I am at aunty's place. My future mommy came couple times and told me that you are busy recovering and cannot play with me. What is recovering? is it something good to eat? why can't I recovering with you?
Our favorite aunt is very nice to me, though I think my food taste different here. I go to the duck park a lot, they always make me go into the water and catch the stick for them. I don't understand why they cannot hold on to the stick by themselves. I think you must know because you never had to go in and get it for them. I have been trying to get you a duck as a present. So far I can only get the stick though, but you like stick as well, right? How is our home? Is the magic cage still there? you know, the one that always has good treats show up in it?? Would you save me some? I am trying to lose weight by eating less and poopoo a lot, because my daddy and future mommy all say that I am too heavy for you. She also said that you are trying to gain weight. Are you eating well? are you on vacation, too? When will I see you?

your dear fat ass Ginga.....

4 comments:

Mosilager said...

Ha ha ha that's a great post. No future mommy for fatass, my name is permanently on his microchip as his daddy and that's how it will stay!

Rohini said...

Adorable post.

Unknown said...

I think the aunties already hacked into Ginga's chip to change ownership :). That is one cute letter. Does Booboo get to reply ?

imei said...

Damn we shouldn't have chipped them!!