21 May 2006

Pawsted by Mosilager

Ginga and BooBoo miss me!

I am convinced that Ginga and BooBoo miss me when I am gone despite all evidence to the contrary. Ginga was waiting for me to come back at night by sleeping in the living room and in my room, which he never does because he's allowed on Lova's bed but not on mine. BooBoo tripped down the stairs because he was thinking about where I am. They did not enjoy themselves on the walk as much as they could have if I was there. Even the Ginga had subdued behaviour on the walk because he was so sad about my temporary loss.

So, the doggies miss me!


3 comments:

imei said...

Ginga just farted.... I guess he is thinking about you :p

Mosilager said...

he is registering his protest at me not being there by making life difficult for you guys ;) sorry...

Rohini said...

My doggies used to go off their food when I was away. Better than farting no?