16 March 2007

Pawsted by imei

The fat cat is trying to lose weight !!!

Or I am trying to make her lose weight. Though instead she is loosing it. She is so cranky that she sratches my wall, doorframe, carpet. And she would grab my arm and bite it. I don't think she really wants to eat me but just to tell me she is hungry. With all that she doesn't even look or weight any thinner!?? It's so not worth it. I am starting to think like the CC's and blame the apartment, since I am also fat and cannot lose any weight (well not really trying..) either. Now as I am typing kitty starts to bite the screen. Oh... now she just lays down and uses my keyboard as her pillow. That's so cute, but I don't think she likes the noises.

p.s. I hope we can take her "before" and "after" shots for some diet pet food ads at some point.....

2 comments:

Mosilager said...

i think we have to switch the 'after' and 'before' pics for a diet food ad

imei said...

Hehehe~~
No! She'll make it fot the sake of all my furnitures....